Bad pics of fab wildlife :)

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
The Tea Rooms

Bad pics of fab wildlife :)

• Hahahaha Pudweena!!  It's clearly a flying haggis.  Well done for capturing the elusive wee beastie.  Snowman, yours are a treat!  I needed a good giggle, so thanks for keeping up this thread...

• This is the first (photographed) visitor to my suction-cup birdfeeder - it's only taken them a year to figure it out! I think it's a Robin...

• Sorry - photo adding thing not working at the moment but it can be found here: www.rspb.org.uk/.../74425.aspx

• I am pretty sure that this is a juvenile Grey Wagtail. Correct me if I'm wrong!

•  

Got the build up of these two Woodies almost about to mate and then this he he....Trust me this is 2 mating birds ha ha ha ha....

• Ha Ha - yes will have to trust you Sheena:-)

• LOL !!!! haven't had a look on here for a while, missed the last few LOL, brilliant Snowman, Nick and Sheena (looks like the shadow of a bloke with a long nose, sticky out chin and a flat cap on his head LOL ) cheered my day right up LOL !

• Ouch Alan , I bet you were gutted. I know I would have been. Have you tried Neat Image on the originals ?

• But not at ISO 3200 eh ?

• Hey, I would have been thrilled with those Doggie!! If you reduce the dimensions they don't look too bad at all

• Sparrow
    Hey, I would have been thrilled with those Doggie!!

Ditto! Never even *seen* a SEO!!!

• doggie

Sparrow
    If you reduce the dimensions they don't look too bad at all

If you close one eye and squint with the other they look even better lol

That's how I always look at things!

• Filtered and reduced they're not too bad

• These are good, I would put them up as my normal photos :-)

•  Black Redstart seen at Durlston the other evening, 11.7.12, a 'tick' for us so excited to see it but wouldn't keep still and blowing a gale too.