Bad pics of fab wildlife :)

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
The Tea Rooms

Bad pics of fab wildlife :)

• That would have been a wonderful shot, Sunrider. Still good but so frustrating when it could have been perfect.

• I need to upgrade my photographic kit but I've just spent all my money on a swaro scope and I'm not sure the wife would be too impressed if a forked out for more toys.

• I missed a shot twice in one day. First a Herring Gull stealing a Kittiwake chick at Bempton Cliffs.

Later on I missed a Gannet with another chick. In a way I'm almost glad I missed them.

• A Kestrel 9:20pm last night

• No problems for me seeing any of the photos you have commented on this morning Alan.

• Some of these pictures are good compared to some of mine!

Juvenile Wedge Tailed Eagle, Tasmania

Tasmanian Devil

(They didn't all post first time, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad!)

• Have just hit upon this thread and spent a good 1/2 hour being amused. So encouraging to see that I am not alone

woodpecker

Sparrowhawk

While both look as if taken from a moving car, I was using my monopod for first time, obviously missed the other 2 legs.

• Fabulous thread! :) I could post so many lol

Can't get any worse than this :)

• Oh Deer !!!

A Roe Buck shot across the front of the hide on my local patch this morning. This is what I got.

By the time I got the side window open he was a fair distance away. He looked back at me as if to say, "Is that all you've got?"

And then was off.

• I liked the first one. It looks like he's doing that dressage stuff.

• I just love this thread, real belly laughs thankd to all contributers

• hahaha excellent!

• Ironically, this was one of my better pics of this bird cos it was almost in focus.. It was a pity it was flying away from me. I'm going to let you guess what it is.

• Nope, but good shout. All will be revealed in a thread I'll post later.

• I thought Peregrine as well from the colour but it looked much too big. I'll try Merlin although I think that would be smaller as well.