Book Winner

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
The Tea Rooms

Book Winner

• Just had a lovely surprise,while in the garden a Parcel Force van drew up and the driver came up the path with a large flat parcel in his hand, he asked my name,I told him and he asked me to sign for the parcel,I checked the address,yes it was mine but I wasnt expecting anything,rushed into the house and undid the parcel,SURPRISE,SURPRISE,I have won one of the books of Bird Song that was a prize a few weeks back,I had forgotten all about it,

Am I chuffed or what,so to whoever drew my name out thank you so much,it is a lovely book,brilliant photos,not looked at it properly,will do so when I have had my sarnies tonight and my hands are clean so I can try out the player in the book and listen to the bird song,that is one thing I am not good at,recognizing birdsong

Roger

• Thanks Alan,havent won anything for ages

Roger

• ooo well done roger, so what was the bird in the competition?

• Well done Roger, what a nice surprise!

• Good stuff Roger ,well done,nice to hear someone get a little surprise

Regards Mick

• Well done Roger, that's brilliant.

• A yellow wagtail

• must say this, first thank you to all who posted a message, I have been looking through this book in between watching River Pageant,trust the rain to try and spoil it,this is a brilliant book,lovely clear photos and the player is brilliant,learned some new bird songs

Roger

• Well done Roger - I've only just seen the competition so missed out - but I'm really pleased for you!

• Great news, well done Roger :)