Knock knock, knock knock, ding dong!! :)

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
The Tea Rooms

Knock knock, knock knock, ding dong!! :)

• Nice one Katy, glad the ones i get haven't started doing that.

• Great photo!

:-)

• Thats brilliant!! I have a squirrel who is competing for the olympics!! Jumping all over my feeders, even from the ground!!!

• Brilliant !!!

• Hahaha cheeky little beast...

Caroline in Jersey

•  

Here is my resident Squirrel upto mischief yesterday.   

Feeder ends up on the ground.   Then for ten minutes had  a ball throwing the feeder all over the lawn, unfortunately out of sight of the camera.

If he had picked on the othe feeder he would have had a weeks supply of peanuts.  The one he picked on has a very strong lid on.   Then out of frustration set about 4 young Magpies.  Quite hilarious watching them take turns chasing each other around the lawn.

• Brilliant Katy and great caption too. :))

• Blimey, I couldn't find my way back here! LoL! I kept looking in forums and everything and I couldn't understand where the Tea Room had gone! Newbies huh!! :)) Love the squirrel pics! They are cheeky little beggers and so resourceful.  I have one that clears the bird table regularly!

• I get two in the garden that will also eat Black Sunflower hearts.

If you lose a thread again Katy look on your profile page you will see a list of threads you have post in.

• During last winter, there was a squirrel that would tap his nose against the office window first thing to let you know the feeder was empty. Made me jump out of my skin on a number of occassions I can tell you. You have to give it to squirrels for their audacity!

• Thanks Alan! :) Ha ha Mrs T, just can't help but love them! :))

• Indeed.