RSPB raffle

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
The Tea Rooms

RSPB raffle

• Hi all

I do the RSPB raffle every quarter, but have just noticed you can do it online at https://www.raffleentry.org.uk/rspb/

However, the site asks for your reference number.

I have tried entering every number on the letter I receive with the tickets, but none of them are accepted.

Does anyone know which number you use?

Thanks

• Hi,

Thanks for your post.  Sorry to hear they're not working.  The reference number should be the one found under your address on the reply slip (9 digits).  If that's still not working let me know as there my be a technical fault.  Also if it doesn't work you can click on the button to play without a reference number.  It does mean that you will have to enter your details but like I said, do let me know if it isn't working still and we will investigate.

Thanks

Vanessa Barnsdale

RSPB Raffle Manager

• Hi there,

I've sold 10 out of the 12 raffle tickets sent to me. I know I send the stubs in the freepost envelope. But how do I get the cash to RSPB? Can I do it by card as I don't have cheque book?

Thanks

Adam

• I cannot see that being a problem Adam.

• That's great, thanks. How do I pay it so that you know these particular raffle tickets have been sold? i.e. how do you prevent unsold tickets being returned and entered into the raffle? Thanks