Top things to do in Spring
- Get great views of ducklings from the Severn Trent Wildlife Centre
- Look out for kingfishers catching fish for their young
- As the weather starts to warm up, cycle or walk the eight miles around the reservoir
Top things to do in Summer
- Can you spot a buzzard soaring across the reservoir?
- The meadows are illuminated with wildflowers such as bee orchids, yellow rattle and buttercups
- Go sailing on the Severn Trent reservoir
Top things to do in Autumn
- Watch out for flocks of floppy-winged lapwings flying overhead
- How many little grebes can you see on the reservoir so far?
- Browse the RSPB shop and stock up on bird food
Top things to do in Winter
- Stretch your legs and go for a brisk walk, then pay a visit to the RSPB shop
- Watch out for scarcer birds like great northern divers which should be on the coast!
- From the warmth of the restaurant, enjoy the views across the reservoir
We haven't got any events planned here at the moment. Check out our main events pages to find something up your street (or at least quite near to it).