Top things to do in Spring
- Come and enjoy the birdsong and admire the spring bulbs
- Be inspired by the spring garden burgeoning into life!
- Come and help us to build nestboxes and take one home, too
Top things to do in Summer
- Come and see the wildflower meadows at their best, and see how many butterflies you can spot
- Discover moths with us on one of our regular moth identification mornings
- See what we're up to in the vegetable patch, or come to one of our gardening workshops
Top things to do in Autumn
- Go for a walk with the head gardener and pick up tips on how to extend the flowering season in your garden
- Explore autumn colours and the magical world of toadstools with us!
- Join us on a garden birdwatch to see what interesting autumn migrants are passing through
Top things to do in Winter
- Bring the kids along to learn how we can help the birds through the winter, and make some treats to take home (for the birds, that is)
- Practice for Big Garden Birdwatch by seeing which birds are using the garden
- Find out about hibernation, migration and survival: learn what wildlife does in the winter and how we can help
We haven't got any events planned here at the moment. Check out our main events pages to find something up your street (or at least quite near to it).