Top things to do in Spring
- Watch the seabirds return and squabble over nest sites
- Keep a look out for porpoises and seals out at sea
- Enjoy the first of the heathland flowers as they burst into colour
Top things to do in Summer
- Watch out for basking butterflies
- Pop into the visitor centre for close-up footage of the seabird colony
- Spot gannets passing by the cliffs on their huge white and black wings
Top things to do in Autumn
- Watch the final few seabirds leaving the cliffs for another season
- Look out for peregrines dashing after migrating flocks of fieldfares and redwings
- Keep a sharp eye out for whales and dolphins out to sea
Top things to do in Winter
- Wrap up warm and enjoy the scenery!
- Take a bracing stroll around the circular walk
- Watch the winter seas pound the dramatic cliffs
Absolutely love it. Watched porpoises in December, with only us there - it was so peaceful we stayed for hours. It's a lot busier in May. We're going again in March this year to see the nesting seabirds.
Share your own experience on our forum.