Top things to do in Spring
- Watch the seabirds return and squabble over nest sites
- Keep a look out for porpoises and seals out at sea
- Enjoy the first of the heathland flowers as they burst into colour
Top things to do in Summer
- Watch out for basking butterflies
- Pop into the visitor centre for close-up footage of the seabird colony
- Spot gannets passing by the cliffs on their huge white and black wings
Top things to do in Autumn
- Watch the final few seabirds leaving the cliffs for another season
- Look out for peregrines dashing after migrating flocks of fieldfares and redwings
- Keep a sharp eye out for whales and dolphins out to sea
Top things to do in Winter
- Wrap up warm and enjoy the scenery!
- Take a bracing stroll around the circular walk
- Watch the winter seas pound the dramatic cliffs
We haven't got any events planned here at the moment. Check out our main events pages to find something up your street (or at least quite near to it).
Absolutely love it. Watched porpoises in December, with only us there - it was so peaceful we stayed for hours. It's a lot busier in May. We're going again in March this year to see the nesting seabirds.
Share your own experience on our forum.