Top things to do in Spring
- Spot who will be first to the feeding platform: buzzard, raven or red kite?
- Listen out for the song of visiting breeding birds like whitethroats and willow warblers
- Admire the view of mighty Ben Wyvis rising beyond the pinewoods
Top things to do in Summer
- Can you hear the characteristic whistling calls of visiting red kites?
- Check out the skies above for passing ospreys - they breed just down the road
- Try your hand at photographing the kites or the smaller birds that visit the feeders
Top things to do in Autumn
- Try spotting the juvenile kites - you can tell from the colour of the wing tags
- Look out for skeins of wild geese passing overhead
- Check out the nearby pine trees for crossbills and siskins
Top things to do in Winter
- Kite numbers peak at Tollie during the winter - how many can you count?
- Look out for woodpeckers and finches visiting the feeders
- Listen for the gruff 'cronking' call of ravens
We haven't got any events planned here at the moment. Check out our main events pages to find something up your street (or at least quite near to it).