Top things to do in Spring
- Marvel at the birdsong in our oak woodland
- Enjoy the sight and scent of thousands of bluebells
- Watch out for lapwings displaying around their nesting grounds
Top things to do in Summer
- See dragonflies hunting their insect prey
- Otters at large! See if you can spot one on a pond or the river
- Enjoy the peace of a woodland walk. Bring a picnic!
Top things to do in Autumn
- Will you see a hen harrier hunting out on the saltmarsh?
- Watch out for geese and ducks as they prepare to spend the winter here
- See our marvellous trees at their autumnal best
Top things to do in Winter
- Track down our elusive white-fronted geese, which migrate here from Greenland
- See birds swarming around our giant feeder
- After a walk, have a hot drink and a warm-up in front of our cosy log burner
We haven't got any events planned here at the moment. Check out our main events pages to find something up your street (or at least quite near to it).