Top things to do in Spring
- Contemplate the dramatic scenery and watch the seabirds returning to their nest sites
- Watch out for a weasel or brown hare as you explore the paths
- View the variety of farmland and garden birds visiting the feeding station
Top things to do in Summer
- Experience the sights, sounds and smells of the miraculous seabird spectacle at the peak of the breeding season
- The surrounding fields are bejewelled by glorious red campion flowers
- Enjoy a bite to eat in the family-friendly picnic area
Top things to do in Autumn
- See the gannet chicks before they jump from the nest into the sea below!
- Contemplate the dramatic scenery from the viewpoints
- Search the trees and bushes for autumn migrants taking a break on their long journey south
Top things to do in Winter
- Blow away the cobwebs with a bracing clifftop walk, with the wild winter seas raging below
- Warm up with a hot drink at the visitor centre
- Which farmland and garden birds can you see at the feeding station?
22 June to 13 July
23 June to 14 July
The best day ever! Breathtaking views and to see my first puffin I will never forget EVER. Such a thrill to see all the beautiful birds and I love the cliffs and the sounds of the birds. Will definitely return.
Share your own experience on our forum.