Top things to do in Spring
- Contemplate the dramatic scenery and watch the seabirds returning to their nest sites
- Watch out for a weasel or brown hare as you explore the paths
- View the variety of farmland and garden birds visiting the feeding station
Top things to do in Summer
- Experience the sights, sounds and smells of the miraculous seabird spectacle at the peak of the breeding season
- The surrounding fields are bejewelled by glorious red campion flowers
- Enjoy a bite to eat in the family-friendly picnic area
Top things to do in Autumn
- See the gannet chicks before they jump from the nest into the sea below!
- Contemplate the dramatic scenery from the viewpoints
- Search the trees and bushes for autumn migrants taking a break on their long journey south
Top things to do in Winter
- Blow away the cobwebs with a bracing clifftop walk, with the wild winter seas raging below
- Warm up with a hot drink at the visitor centre
- Which farmland and garden birds can you see at the feeding station?
The best day ever! Breathtaking views and to see my first puffin I will never forget EVER. Such a thrill to see all the beautiful birds and I love the cliffs and the sounds of the birds. Will definitely return.
Share your own experience on our forum.