Top things to do in Spring
- Look for barn owls hunting over the marshes
- Spot nesting lapwings and redshanks
- Scan the skies for passing birds of prey
Top things to do in Summer
- Admire the purple haze of sea-lavender flowering on the saltmarsh
- Watch grassland butterflies flitting along the river wall
- Check the shallow scrape for migrant wading birds
Top things to do in Autumn
- Enjoy close views of avocets feeding on the Butley river
- Look for migrant wheatears and whinchats
- Watch little egrets paddling in the shallows
Top things to do in Winter
- Scan for barn owls and harriers patrolling the marshes
- Enjoy close views of avocets and other wading birds on the Butley River
- Watch hundreds of wigeons feeding on the flooded marshes
We haven't got any events planned here at the moment. Check out our main events pages to find something up your street (or at least quite near to it).
We want to hear what you think about our website. Can you help us improve it? We have a quick survey for you - it'll only take around 3 minutes.
Tell us what you think!