Top things to do in Spring
- Listen for warblers warbling
- Listen for skylarks singing while they're winging!
- Black-headed gulls nesting are an impressive sight and sound
Top things to do in Summer
- Stay late to see barn owls hunting to feed their young
- See little egrets feeding before they return inland to roost
- Enjoy a walk along the prom eating ice-cream!
Top things to do in Autumn
- Large numbers of redshank start to build up on the estuary
- Look out for early winter arrivals such as hen harriers
- Passage waders are always a bonus
Top things to do in Winter
- Watch the hen harriers hunting before they drop into their roost
- Look for short-eared owls quartering the marsh
- See the chaos caused by 'spring' tides
We haven't got any events planned here at the moment. Check out our main events pages to find something up your street (or at least quite near to it).