Top things to do in Spring
- See the seabirds nesting on the island's 120 metre-high cliffs: guillemots, razorbills, kttiwakes and fulmars
- Look for choughs visiting their cave nest sites around the island's coastline
- Walk the trail and experience the spring flowers, including bluebells and spring squills
Top things to do in Summer
- Look for families of choughs as they feed along the cliff tops
- Look for young peregrines as they learn to fly and hunt with their parents
- Enjoy the dramatic scenery in the summer sunshine
Top things to do in Autumn
- See and smell the maritime heathland in flower
- See grey seal pups on the island's beaches
- Look for migrant birds in the valleys and see thousands of birds passing the island's coast as they head south for winter
We haven't got any events planned here at the moment. Check out our main events pages to find something up your street (or at least quite near to it).
We want to hear what you think about our website. Can you help us improve it? We have a quick survey for you - it'll only take around 3 minutes.
Tell us what you think!