Top things to do in Spring
- From May onwards, the seabird breeding season really gets going
- Take the Roonivoolin Walk - look out for buzzards, peregrines, ravens
- Enjoy the island's tranquillity
Top things to do in Summer
- From the Centre, can you spot seabird chicks on the daunting cliff edges?
- Look out for choughs feeding along the Roonivoolin Walk
- There's a spectacular display of wildflowers, including heath-spotted orchids
Top things to do in Autumn
- Look for seals basking at Church Bay
- Will you spot wading birds roosting on the rocks?
- Listen for the 'chow!' calls of the choughs as they ride the sea breeze
Top things to do in Winter
- Stormy weather and big waves bring great photo opportunities
- Enjoy the tranquillity of the island
- Take a stroll at Roonivoolin
We haven't got any events planned here at the moment. Check out our main events pages to find something up your street (or at least quite near to it).