Top things to do in Spring
- Get fantastic views of nesting gannets and other seabirds
- Spend some time on your hands and knees enjoying delicate spring flowers
- Look for hares dashing through the fields
Top things to do in Summer
- Watch for whales, dolphins and skuas passing offshore
- See the young seabirds growing up and getting ready to head out to sea
- Watch for six-spot burnet moths and butterflies on the flowers
Top things to do in Autumn
- Watch the young gannets getting ready to go
- Check the bushes for small migrant birds
- Look for the distinctive splashes of the the Moray Firth dolphins
Top things to do in Winter
- Enjoy a bracing clifftop walk with stunning views
- Listen for the deep 'cronk' of displaying ravens
- Look for the first seabirds returning to the cliffs
We haven't got any events planned here at the moment. Check out our main events pages to find something up your street (or at least quite near to it).
We want to hear what you think about our website. Can you help us improve it? We have a quick survey for you - it'll only take around 3 minutes.
Tell us what you think!