Top things to do in Spring
- Watch thousands of pink-footed geese in the bay
- See redshanks feeding along the shoreline
- Watch the gull roost form as the tide comes into the bay
Top things to do in Summer
- See how many species of gull you can spot in the roost in front of the hide!
- Look out for early passage migrant waders, such as dunlins
- Combine a visit with a trip to Cromarty and you might spot a dolphin
Top things to do in Autumn
- See (and hear!) thousands of wigeons in the bay
- Watch out for hundreds of waders along the shoreline as the tide comes in
- Look for the first of the wintering ducks in the bay
Top things to do in Winter
- See hundreds of waders along the shoreline as the tide comes in
- Look out for scaups from the car park at Jemimaville
- Keep an eye out for a hungry peregrine as it hunts the massed bird flocks
We haven't got any events planned here at the moment. Check out our main events pages to find something up your street (or at least quite near to it).
We want to hear what you think about our website. Can you help us improve it? We have a quick survey for you - it'll only take around 3 minutes.
Tell us what you think!