Top things to do in Spring
- Arrive very early to listen to the dawn chorus
- Did you hear a nightingale?
- Orange-tip butterflies are on the wing
Top things to do in Summer
- Sunny days in July are best for butterflies
- Sit by a pond and look for dragonflies
- See how many types of tree you can identify
Top things to do in Autumn
- Listen out for bush-crickets
- Fungi - look but don't touch
- Common darter dragonflies often sit on the benches!
Top things to do in Winter
- Watch out for the secretive woodcock
- Roe deer may be seen if you keep very quiet
- Get muddy! Bring your wellies
We haven't got any events planned here at the moment. Check out our main events pages to find something up your street (or at least quite near to it).