26 March 2014
If you like drawing and painting, this is the competition for you!
Why not enter this year's WildArt? It'll be great fun and there are fantastic prizes to be won.
What to do
Make a bright and colourful picture of any wildlife you like (but not creatures in zoos or cages, or pets). Try drawing from real life if you can.
Please put your name, age and address on the back of your picture. If you want your picture returned, please send us the correct postage and packing and write 'please return' on the back. We can only send back pictures with the correct postage and packing included.
Send your entry to:
RSPB Wildlife Explorers
by Friday 29 August 2014.
We will tell the winners during September.
The competition, run jointly with the Society of Wildlife Artists, is split into three age groups: under 8s, 8–12 years of age, 13 years and over.
The winning entrant in each age group will win art gift vouchers and have their picture printed in Wild Times, Bird Life or Wingbeat magazine. And the entries will be displayed in a top wildlife art exhibition in London.
- We must receive entries for the competition by the date stated. All entries must have the correct postage and packing if you want your entry to be returned
- We aim to inform all winners within 21 days of the closing date
- All entrants must be under 19 and should ask permission from a parent or guardian before entering
- Prizes are subject to availability. If, in circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to provide the stated prize, we will try to arrange an alternative prize of a similar value. No cash alternative will be offered
- The RSPB reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside of the Society’s control.