Big Wild Sleepout - Lockdown Edition!
Nature’s more fun when the sun goes down
Fun after dark
Missed our live event on the 23rd May? Head over to our Facebook page to watch the fun again. With videos, quizzes and activities for all the family.
Event line up
On Saturday 23rd May, our team of wildlife experts and staff joined us online to share ideas and activities to make the most of a sleepout at your house - go to our Facebook page to watch again:
- 4:00pm Welcome
- 4:15pm Quiz with Adrian Thomas
- 5:15pm Shake a tree
- 5:45pm Whose poo? game
- 6:00pm Gardenwatch with Iolo
- 6:30pm Moth trapping set up
- 7:00pm Bug Hunt
- 7:20pm How to draw a nocturnal creature (download our easy draw guide)
- 7:30pm How to build a campfire
- 8:00pm Campfire stories – The longest night, Night-time noises, The night of the full moon
- 8:30pm Campfire songs live
- 9:30pm Bat detecting
Your night-time adventure
Whose poo is that?!
One of the best guides to what nocturnal animals you have in your neighbourhood is their poo! Play Whose poo and become an animal detective.