2019 calendar competition sponsored by Swarovski Optik
Thank you for your submissions, we've seen loads of stunning images of nature and wildlife for our 2019 Inspiring Nature calendar and we now have our final 12.
The winning images
What they won
Thanks to Swarovski Optik for donating these fabulous prizes.
- First prize: Swarovski CL Companion 8x30 worth £860
- Second prize: Swarovski CL Pocket 10x25 worth £610
- Third prize: Swarovski CL Pocket 8x25 worth £570
And that's not all...
If your image was one of the chosen 12, it will be a fixture in people's homes in the Inspiring Nature calendar, which is sold in all our reserve stores, our online shop and our mail order catalogue. They will also receive a free copy of the calendar.
The twelve finalists
Congratulations to all twelve of our finalists. To see all of their images, look out for the 2019 Inspiring Nature calendar in our shops, available in our shops from June 2018.
- January - Starling Murmuration by David Williams
- February - Long-tailed tit by Ian Harris
- March - Curlew by Ann Parsons
- April - Arctic Terns by Barry Forbes
- May - Fox cubs by Keith Bannister
- June - Bee by Rachael Pereira
- July - Puffin by Paul Williams
- August - Dormouse by Jo King
- September - Kingfisher by Colin Dalton
- October - Wryneck feeding on white fly by Howard Stockdale
- November - Red kite by Sharon Davies
- December - Bank vole by Kath Aggiss
Get in touch by email or phone.
Tel: 01767 693435
The important stuff
Make sure you read and comply with the terms and conditions and rules of the competition, and fill in a consent form if any people appear in your images.