Catherine Zoraida Jewellery Competition
We have 1 pendant (inspired by summer migrating birds) courtesy of jewellery designer Catherine Zoraida to give away
Rules, Terms and Conditions
Catherine Zoraida Jewellery Competition Terms and Conditions
We have 1 pendant (inspired by summer migrating birds) courtesy of jewellery designer Catherine Zoraida to give away during our migration work and to coincide with World Migratory Bird Day on the 11 May 2019.
For this competition we are asking entrants to like the post and write “pick me” in a comment to the Instagram post. A winner will then be randomly selected. Please note, those taking part must have an active Instagram account.
1. This competition is open to all UK residents over 18, except any employee of or person directly connected with the RSPB and their immediate family members. Proof of age may be required.
2. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted by liking the page and replying with the words “pick me” to the competition post on the RSPB Instagram account, rspb_love_nature over the weekend of 11-12 May 2019 .
4. The RSPB must receive entries by midnight, 12 May. Any entry which is late, incomplete or inappropriate will be deemed invalid at the discretion of the RSPB.
5. The RSPB accepts no responsibility for any technical failure, malfunction or any other problem with any server, internet access system or otherwise which may result in any entry being lost, corrupted or not properly registered or recorded. No responsibility will be taken for damaged or lost entries.
6. The winner will be chosen by a random number selection process.
7. There will be 1 winner who will receive a migrant-themed pendant courtesy of Catherine Zoraida.
8. The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within 1 week of a decision being made. They will be provided with a generic RSPB email inbox address where they need to send their details. The pendant will be dispatched to the winner once we receive their information. If the winner does not provide this information within 7 days they will forfeit the prize and the RSPB will select another winner of their own choosing.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The prize is provided by Catherine Zoraida and may be subject to further terms and conditions imposed by Catherine Zoraida.
11. The RSPB reserves the right to refuse entry or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting an entry, you agree to be legally bound by the Rules and these Terms and Conditions.
2. The RSPB (including its subsidiaries, agents or distributors) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage or for any costs, claims or demands of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of the use of your entry or any part thereof.
3. Insofar as is permitted by law, the RSPB (including its subsidiaries, agents or distributors) will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the RSPB, its subsidiaries, agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
4. You agree to indemnify the RSPB (and its subsidiaries) against any claim from any third party for any breach of the Rules or these Terms and Conditions.
5. The RSPB reserves the right to update the Rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the RSPB competition website.
7. Any personal data submitted will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Law. Personal data supplied may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, by submitting your entry you warrant that all persons featured in your entry have given you their express consent for their image, voice or other details to be used and, in the case of vulnerable adults, you warrant that you have obtained express consent from their legal guardian(s).
10. This competition is governed by English law and English Courts have exclusive jurisdiction.
11. The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (the 'RSPB') is a registered charity in England & Wales no. 207076 and in Scotland no. SC037654 whose registered address is at the Lodge, Sandy, Bedfordshire SG19 2DL