Countryfile Live Competition #farmphotos
Win tickets to Countryfile Live with the RSPB
The RSPB are at Countryfile Live
Enter our #FarmPhotos competition and you could win one of 10 group tickets for BBC Countryfile Live at Blenheim Palace from 2-5 August.
Have you been lambing at your local city farm? Or maybe you've got a super selfie with a herd of cows? If so, your farming snaps could win you and your family entrance to the event!
How to enter
The competition will be open from 16-22 July and it couldn't be easier to enter!
- Petting a goat at a city farm, feeding animals with your kids, riding a tractor, walking in wellies through a muddy field. Get creative and show us your farming adventures!
- Share your farming photos with us on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #FarmPhotos. Or, comment with your pictures on one of our #FarmPhotos Facebook posts.
- Vote for your favourite on the wall below.
- The image with the most votes wins!
Please see below for full rules, terms and conditions.
BBC Countryfile Competition 2018
We have 10 family tickets for a day’s entrance to BBC Countryfile Live at Blenheim Palace for 2 adults and 2 children aged 16 and under; (children four and under will not require a ticket) valid during 2-5th August 2018 to giveaway. Winners can select which date they want to attend BBC Countryfile Live before they redeem their prize via an online redemption form.
During the week of 16-22 July we will be running a competition asking people to upload to social media (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) photos of themselves in a farm setting, either with farm animals, birds and tag it #FarmPhotos.
1. This competition is open to all UK residents over 18, except any employee of or person directly connected with the RSPB and their immediate family members. Proof of age may be required.
2. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted by uploading your image to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. On Facebook, only entries posted in the comment section of our competition post using the hashtag #FarmPhotos will be counted. On Twitter and Instagram all entries using the hashtag and posted to public accounts will be entered. The images must show people with farm birds, animals or in farm based setting. All entries must include the hashtag #FarmPhotos and only one entry per person is permitted. All eligible photos will then be hosted on Stackla where the public will vote for their favorite entry. Please refer to the competition page for further details.
4. The RSPB must receive entries by midnight on 22nd July 2018. Any entry which is late, incomplete or inappropriate will be deemed invalid at the discretion of the RSPB.
5. The RSPB accepts no responsibility for any technical failure, malfunction or any other problem with any server, internet access system or otherwise which may result in any entry being lost, corrupted or not properly registered or recorded. No responsibility will be taken for damaged or lost entries.
6. The judges will shortlist entries and place on Stackla. Their decisions shall be final and no correspondence regarding the results will be entered into. The 10 entries that receive the most votes will be our winners. No correspondence regarding the results will be entered into. Voting closes at midnight on 22 July 2018.
7. The winners shall each receive 1 family ticket to BBC Countryfile Live 2018. A link to redeem the prize will be sent to the winner via direct message on the social media platform they entered the competition on with information on how to access an online redemption form to claim their tickets and how to select the date they wish to attend the show. Tickets must be redeemed by the 27 July 2018.
8. The winner will be notified by direct message (on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter depending on how they entered the competition) within 1 week of a decision being made. It is up to the winner to redeem the ticket by the date as per instructions in the direct message.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The prize is provided by BBC Countryfile Live SME London Ltd Unit G23, The Shepherds Building Central, Charecroft Way, London, W14 0EH and may be subject to further terms and conditions imposed by BBC Countryfile Live. The RSPB reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if necessary.
11. The winner's names will be published on the competition website
12. Full copyright title remains with the author/owner of any entry. Please see the full Terms and Conditions below.
13. The RSPB reserves the right to refuse entry or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions.
Terms & conditions
1. By submitting an entry, you agree to be legally bound by the Rules and these Terms and Conditions.
2. Any entry must be your original work and it must not infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, and publicity, personal or proprietary rights. In addition, all entries must be produced legally without trespassing on any land and no wildlife or habitats should be harmed, put at risk or unduly disturbed in the process.
4. By submitting an entry, you agree to waive any moral rights contained in your entry. Any entry you provide shall be non-confidential.
5. By submitting an entry, you agree the RSPB may use the material for any purpose and in any way it chooses, including, but not limited to, marketing, publicity, advertising and presentations.
6. The RSPB (including its subsidiaries, agents or distributors) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage or for any costs, claims or demands of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of the use of your entry or any part thereof.
7. Insofar as is permitted by law, the RSPB (including its subsidiaries, agents or distributors) will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the RSPB, its subsidiaries, agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
8. You agree to indemnify the RSPB (and its subsidiaries) against any claim from any third party for any breach of the Rules or these Terms and Conditions.
9. The RSPB reserves the right to update the Rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the RSPB competition website.
11. Any personal data submitted will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Law. Personal data supplied may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
12. The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media. You agree that your personal data may be used for this purpose.
13. For the avoidance of doubt, by submitting your entry you warrant that all persons featured in your entry have given you their express consent for their image, voice or other details to be used and, in the case of vulnerable adults or persons under 18 years of age, you warrant that you have obtained express consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
15. This competition is governed by English law and English Courts have exclusive jurisdiction.
16. The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (the 'RSPB') is a registered charity in England & Wales no. 207076 and in Scotland no. SC037654 whose registered address is at the Lodge, Sandy, Bedfordshire SG19 2DL
Cast your vote!
Click on an entry from the wall below, and vote for your favourite using the button below the image.