You will be joining a friendly communications team based in Norwich and will be one of over 2,500 volunteers helping us here in the region. Whether you'd like to meet new people, help us to protect wildlife in the East, get Europe's largest conservation organisation on your CV or develop your skills working in a busy communications department, this role is for you.
We will give you all the support you need to carry out tasks that will help us to monitor, evaluate and develop our communications work, including:
- monitoring and recording RSPB media coverage in the region
- helping to keep regional web page content up-to-date
- evaluating and reporting on social media activity
- collating and evaluating visitor data from our nature reserves
- ensuring our media contacts database is kept up-to-date
- assisting with creating content for social media and blogs
This role would be ideal for anyone wishing to gain communications or media experience.