Paul Cowley, Old Moor
Tel: 01226 273830
Full role duties:
- Assist other photographers in a day to day capacity out on the reserve, providing hints and tips, help with techniques and settings etc.
- Advise on good behaviour and practice by photographers on the reserve and report any incidents or concerns to staff.
- Assist, when available, with any photography courses or workshops we may run.
- Provide advice and help with any photographic competitions we may run (for example, helping as a judge).
- Advising the reserve team on photographic opportunities or work that could be done to aid photographic opportunities.
- Helping to ensure that photographic props, feeding and photo areas are kept up to date and fit for purpose. For example: regular baiting of the kingfisher perch; advising on garden maintenance by the Bird Garden hide; Putting out food in the bird garden hide to assist photographic opportunities; changing props in the bird garden etc.