Cliffe Pools Habitat Enhancement
Conservation working in partnership with industry to benefit wetland and wading birds at Cliffe Pools
- To enhance internationally important habitats for birds and other wildlife.
- To improve opportunities for people to experience wildlife.
- To promote the “beneficial reuse ” of construction arisings and dredgings.
- To show that development can help enhance biodiversity.
- To contribute to the RSPB Greater Thames Futurescape - managing land for life on a landscape scale.
- The RSPB, Boskalis Westminster & WYG Planning Magazine and Planning Resources Award for Waste and Minerals Planning 2015. By building with nature, Boskalis Westminster help preserve or even strengthen environmental assets without compromising the economic benefits.
- The Brett Group has won 51 awards and commendations over 47 years for their quarry restoration and biodiversity projects in and around the South East of England.
Cliffe Pools, North Kent - a sustainable solution for infrastructure, wildlife and people