Summary accessibility statement
How to get here
Exeter St Davids/Central is the nearest station, 8 miles (12 km) east on A3052.
Buses 9 and 9A, request stop at Joneys Cross.
Buzzard trail 52.
Eight miles (12.8 km) east of Exeter. Six miles (9.5 km) east from the M5 on the A3052. Travel 0.5 mile (0.8 km) past the Halfway Inn, turn right towards Hawkerland and the car park is immediately on the left.
Sat nav POI file: If you have a satellite navigation system that can accept POI files, please see our POI page for a download link and instructions.
Access to facilities
- Can be uneven in places.
- Some gradients, steps and gates on longer trail.
- Five benches, most with backs, but only one with arms.
- Level, tarmac farm track, 1 mile (1.2 km)
- Registered Assistance dogs welcome.
- Other dogs on public footpaths and bridleways only.
- All dogs on leads please.