Full facilities information
No visitor centre.
- Car parking at Buckenham railway station.
- Cycle racks available.
- A few more spaces in an informal parking area nearby - can be muddy in winter. Please contact the local RSPB team for directions.
Nearest toilets, without accessible facilities, but with large size cubicles, at RSPB Strumpshaw Fen.
No accessible toilet facilities on-site.
- Hot drinks and snacks at RSPB Strumpshaw Fen.
- There are pubs in Cantley and other nearby villages that serve food.
There are no shop facilities on-site.
- Viewing hide near the river.
- Winter rook roost is best viewed from the RSPB car park next to the railway station.
3 miles (5 km) of trails along riverbank footpath. Trail map available from RSPB Strumpshaw Fen.