Full facilities information
No visitor centre.
- 30 spaces
- 5 Blue Badge spaces
- Car park at Exminster Marshes.
- Limited additional parking at Fisherman's car park at the end of Station Road adjacent to canal.
Nearest toilets (patrons only) 500 m away at Swan’s Nest Inn and the Turf Hotel (closed in some winter months).
Nearest accessible facilities in Exeter.
Nearest refreshments, including hot food, Swan’s Nest Inn or Turf Hotel (closed in some winter months) and local amenities in Exminster village.
No shop facility on-site.
- Picnic area in Exminster Marshes Family Discovery Area – about 0.75 mile (1 km), 20 minutes from car park.
- Two fixed picnic tables and seating.
- Visitors welcome to consume their own food and drink here.
- Viewing screen at Exminster.
- Non-RSPB viewing platform accessed from canal path.
- Viewing platform at the end of Powderham nature trail, overlooking reserve, Exe estuary and beyond.
- 2.5 mile (3.75 km) Exminster Marshes circular walk, which takes about 90 minutes.
- 1 mile (1.25 km) linear nature trail through Powderham Marshes.