Full facilities information
No visitor centre.
- 50 spaces
- Owned by Teignbridge District Council, situated at the reserve entrance.
- No height restrictions.
- Bike racks (not covered).
Nearest public toilets 1 mile (1.5 km) away at Maidencombe but only open in summer.
No accessible facilities on-site.
No cafe facilities, however an ice cream vendor operates from the car park during summer months.
No shop facility on-site.
- Panoramic views of Lyme Bay and the South West coastline from the car park and all parts of the reserve.
- Good for viewing cirl buntings from the car park and in the arable field on the walk to the Great Plantation.
- Please do not attempt to feed the wild Exmoor ponies in winter.
Three graded walks around the reserve, including a roughly level 1 mile (1.5 km) walk from the car park to the Great Plantation.