Full facilities information
- The visitor centre is open daily from 10am - 5pm except Christmas and New Year.
- Children’s corner with activities.
- Information officer from April to October. Staff available (contact by phone in visitor centre) outside these times.
- The visitor centre car park is situated in the farmyard.
- Three bike racks.
- Second car park for hide and trails, 360 m from Visitor Centre.
- No height restrictions or lighting at either.
Toilets are situated next to the visitor centre.
- Adapted toilet situated next to the visitor centre.
- Self-service coffee machine in visitor centre.
- Nearest hot food is Kilchoman Distillery, 5 miles (8 km) away.
No shop facility on-site.
- Two hides.
- There are views from the passing places along the single-track road running adjacent to reserve.
Two signposted trails, starting from the hide car park.
- Available for school visits.
- Booking is essential.