Full facilities information
Located in the harbour.
Situated at St Justinians.
PLEASE NOTE: Car parking at St Justinians may be restricted in 2018 due to a recent planning decision by the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority. Please contact Thousand Island Expeditions on 01437 721721 for the latest advice on parking and park and ride options.
- ‘Composting’ toilets located a 5-minute uphill walk from the harbour.
- No alarm system, artificial lighting or running water.
- Hand sanitiser provided.
Nearest facilities at Oriel Y Parc Car Park in St David’s.
There is no formal cafe, however a small selection of hot drinks, cold drinks and snacks are available in the shop (staffed) but no sandwiches.
The shop stocks a range of gifts.
- A picnic area with 12 assorted benches is situated next to the shop.
- Visitors are welcome to bring their own food and drink.
- We politely ask that your picnic is packaged securely to keep Ramsey Island rat- and mouse-free.
- Carrier bags are not permitted.
Full island trail is a circular walk of 3.5 miles (5.6 km) in length, but it can be split into two shorter walks.