Full facilities information
No visitor centre.
- No on-site car parking.
- Closest car park is at Pitsea train station.
Facilities can be found at Pitsea railway station, or at Wat Tyler Country Park 0.5 miles (1.5km) from reserve.
Nearest RADAR scheme accessible toilets are at Pitsea railway station, and there are accessible facilities in Wat Tyler Country Park 0.5 miles (1.5km) from reserve.
- No refreshments onsite.
- Nearest cafe inside Pitsea superstore (750m). On second level, lift and ramp available.
No shop facility on-site.
- Three viewing mounds overlooking the brackish lagoon along public footpath.
- A viewing screen overlooking saline lagoon.
- There is a fairly short path leading to the viewing screen.
- There is a footpath that runs along the sea wall on the south west side of the reserve.
- The Thames Estuary Path runs through this reserve.