It’s important to know which habitats and wildlife are present in your school grounds, but it’s equally important to know what’s missing and how to help.
This activity is about creating a biodiversity action plan to increase the biodiversity and homes for nature on your school site.
Are you doing this activity as part of your ild Challenge? Take a look at your progress and go for gold!
What do I do?
- Look at your school site, what homes for nature do you already have?
- Decide what your school grounds are missing in terms of homes for nature.
- What would you like to provide?
- Write a plan of what you are going to do, how you are going to do it and when by.
- Don't forget to tell us when you have completed the activity! When you mark the activity as complete, you will be asked to upload a copy of your plan to help earn your award.
Completing the activity
Use the 'Mark as complete' button at the top of this page to tell us you've completed your activity. You'll need to show us what you did by uploading a copy of your plan