TV presenters including Chris Packham, Simon King, Nick Baker, Jess French and Mike Dilger will entertain visitors at Birdfair, the UK's annual wildlife celebration at Rutland Water nature reserve, from Friday 19 to Sunday 21 August.
The event is attended by around 25,000 people each summer, from keen birders to nature-loving families. Birdfair is run by a partnership bringing together the RSPB and The Wildlife Trusts.
Each year, Birdfair unites nature lovers from around the world and its proceeds help international conservation projects through BirdLife International. This year's event will support work being carried out in Madagascar - home to rare birds, lemurs and frogs.
Tim Appleton, Birdfair Co-founder and organiser, said: "Since 1989 Birdfair has raised nearly £4 million for vital conservation projects across the globe. When people buy Birdfair tickets or support our annual auction they are contributing to something massive that can make a real difference to the future of threatened wildlife."
Visitors have the chance to attend fascinating talks, browse hundreds of stands from 78 different countries, learn more about wildlife and meet some of the biggest names in conservation. On Friday, Chris Packham will be talking rewilding the UK with Rewilding Britain Director Helen Meech, ecology consultant Derek Gow and author and journalist Simon Barnes. Back by popular demand on Saturday night are world renowned musicians Craig Ogden, Gary Ryan and Miloš Milivojevic in a concert.
· Discover the latest wildlife books at the Authors Forum
· Jump aboard the Rutland Belle for special wildlife cruises on Rutland Water
· Witness the majesty of Rutland Water's famous ospreys 20 years after their successful reintroduction
· TV's Nigel Marven talks filming with dinosaurs and their feathered descendants
· Take part in popular panel quizzes A Question of Stork and Birdbrain of Britain
· Watch a screening of The Messenger - only the second screening in the UK of this important film about the decline of songbirds
· Bring the kids on a minibeast adventure
· Enjoy a production of The Jungle Book from The Wildlife Trusts.
Tickets are now available at birdfair.org.uk
Please note that cruises and evening events must be booked in advance through the Birdfair website.
Follow @TheBirdfair on Twitter and Like Birdfair on Facebook for news and updates.