Whether you go down to the woods, wander around the wetlands or have a trip to the beach - getting your family out and about in the natural world is a great experience.
Family Wild Challenge
Nature reserves for families
RSPB reserves are really great places to get away from it all, get closer to nature, and enjoy spending time together.
Become a Wild Family and experience the wonders of the natural world together.
Your membership helps the RSPB save wildlife, protect wild places and connect people with nature. All Wild Families get:
- Free entry to more than 170 nature reserves
- The quarterly Nature's Home magazine
- Brand new Nature Discovery pack
- Family e-newsletter full of useful hints and tips
- Free gifts of your choice
- Children become Wildlife Explorers
- Children get their own magazine six times a year
Get your family closer to nature and help it at the same time. Start your wild adventure today!
Creepy crawlies, bugs and snakes
Across the UK, we’re going Halloween-mad! Bring the family and find out the spooky things that are taking place – from creepy crawlies to the hidden creatures of the night. Don’t say we didn’t warn you. Don’t forget to scream!