Our 2020 film
How will you remember 2020?
Thank you for your support
Share the film
You’ve helped us achieve so much in 2020
Our work is possible thanks to our fantastic members and supporters. Here are some of our highlights from 2020:
- In England, so far nearly 60,000 of you have signed our e-action to save Minsmere, which is threatened by EDF’s plans for a new nuclear power station. Take action now at loveminsmere.org
- Thanks to you and RSPB partners, we’ve rescued curlew eggs from a peatland blaze close to Lough Neagh in Northern Ireland. Later, we released the chicks at our Portmore Lough nature reserve.
- Your support in Scotland means that Coul Links, an important site for wildlife and protected at national, European and international levels, has been saved from becoming a golf course.
- The virtual Green Recovery Wales festival inspired and delighted the online audience: a great example of working in partnership with other organisations.
- And thanks to you, the waters around the UK Overseas Territory of Tristan da Cunha, an area three times the size of the UK, are now within a marine protection zone.
- Discover more of our highlights on Martin Harper's blog