Summary accessibility statement
Before you visit
Scottish access legislation applies. Please observe the Code and keep out of enclosed hay fields.
How to get here
Coll is six miles (9.6 km) west of Arinagour, Isle of Coll, on the B8070.
Sat nav POI file: If you have a satellite navigation system that can accept POI files, please see our POI page for a download link and instructions.
Coll is reached by ferry from Oban, Landing at Arinagour on Coll. Contact Caledonian MacBrayne, tel: 08705 650000
Access to facilities
- No visitor centre however there is an information room.
- Accessed from roughly-surfaced public highway, entry by grass path and ramp into information room with sand-covered cobbled flooring.
- Information panels in clear print.
- Bench with back rest.
- Mobile phone signals ok in southern end of island.
- Public phone box in Arinagou.
- Parking areas on grass surfaces at either end of the reserve.
- Drop-off point at information room.
No stiles, steps, narrow gates or other width restrictions.
Viewing benches at the information room and at NM167563.