Plan your visit
- Rathlin West Light Seabird Centre open: daily, 10am – 5pm (29 May – 31 August) 11am – 4pm (1 – 19 September)
- Rathlin Island Nature Reserves open: daily
- Free entrance to RSPB members
Free entrance for first child
Free entrance for under 5s
- Free entrance for carers
- Other discounts
Free entry for island residents.
How to get here
Follow signed Sustrans route (route 93) from Rathlin harbour, approximately four miles away.
Ferry from Ballycastle, Co Antrim. Private Minibus service and bicycle hire available on the island. Walking trail guide available.
Group booking information
Contact Rathlin Island
- RSPB Rathlin Island, Ballycastle BT54 6SB
- 028 2076 0062 (in season) or 028 9049 1547 (off season)