Plan your visit
- Rathlin West Light Seabird Centre:
Open 15 April - 20 September 2022, 9.30am-5pm (last entry 4 pm)
- Craigmacagan and Roonivoolin walking trails: Daily
- Free entrance to RSPB members
Free entrance for first child
Free entrance for under 5s
- Free entrance for carers
- Other discounts
Free entry for island residents.
How to get here
Follow signed Sustrans route (route 93) from Rathlin harbour, approximately four miles away.
Rathlin Island Ferry service operates from Ballycastle, Co Antrim. Once on the island, there are privately operated buses running from Church Bay to the Seabird Centre, bus fare charges apply. There is an RSPB walking trail guide available to download with directions to the West Light, Craigmacagan, Knockans and Roonivoolin trails.
Group booking information
Contact Rathlin Island
- RSPB Rathlin Island, Ballycastle BT54 6SB
- 028 2076 0062 (in season) or 028 9049 1547 (off season)