Plan your visit
The Rathlin West Light Seabird Centre is open every day from 24 March - 16 September 2018.
- 24 March – 30 April 2018: 11am - 4pm
- 1 May - 31 August 2018: 10am - 5pm
- 1 – 16 September 2018: 11am - 4pm
- Free entrance to RSPB members
Free entrance for first child
Free entrance for under 5s
- Free entrance for carers
- Other discounts
Free entry for island residents.
Car park off-site
Accessible toilets off-site
How to get here
Follow signed Sustrans route (route 93) from Rathlin harbour, approximately four miles away.
Ferry from Ballycastle, Co Antrim. Private Minibus service and bicycle hire available on the island. Walking trail guide available.
Group booking information
What will the weather be like?
Contact Rathlin Island
- RSPB Rathlin Island, Ballycastle BT54 6SB
- 028 2076 0062 (in season 24 March to September 2018) or 028 9049 1547 (off season)