Full facilities information
No visitor centre.
8am to dusk, or 8pm.
- 24 spaces
- No lighting
- No height restrictions.
The nearest facilities can be found in Back Lane car park, Rochford, 7 miles away.
The nearest RADAR accessible facilities can be found in Back Lane car park, Rochford, 7 miles away.
Nearest refreshments, including hot food, The Marina Bar at Essex Marina and Canewdon village, 3.5 miles (5.5 km) away, which has local shops and a pub.
No shop facilities on-site.
There are benches along all trails.
- Viewing mounds on Jubilee Marsh Trail offer views over the new marsh.
- A viewing mound on the Marsh Flats Trail offers views over Acresfleet and Grass Farm Lagoons.
- Two shelters exist at the end of Jubilee Marsh Trail and Allfleets Marsh Trail.
- Allfleets Marsh Trail (public footpath) runs from car park for 3 km along full length of northern seawall.
- Jubilee Marsh trail (permissive path) runs south for 2.4 km to the River Roach from the Allfleets Marsh trail.
- Marsh Flats Trail (permissive path) is a circular 4.4km loop which runs by Acresfleet and Grass Farm Lagoons and around the grazing marsh. A shorter 1.5km loop can be taken.