Report a wildlife crime
Before you fill in this form, please read ‘How to report crimes’ page.
Please only complete this confidential form if you have witnessed, or are aware of the following:
• Crimes against birds of prey, owls or ravens – particularly shooting, trapping, poisoning or nest destruction
• Suspected wildlife poisoning offences where birds are victims or vulnerable (e.g. a poisoned bait placed in the countryside)
• A dead/injured bird of prey in suspicious circumstances
• Trapping/trading of birds taken illegally from the wild
• Taking/trading eggs and chicks of wild birds
• Offences against Schedule 1 birds
The more information you can provide, the more useful your report will be.
If the incident relates to hedge/tree cutting affecting nesting birds, please see Hedge cutting and the law
If you need further advice call RSPB Wildlife Enquiries on 01767 693690.