Wildlife needs friends! The more people that appreciate wildlife, the better its chances are for the future.
This activity is a chance to be creative and show people how wonderful wildlife is and what they can do to help.
Are you doing this activity as part of your ild Challenge? Take a look at your progress and go for gold!
What do I do?
There are loads of ways to spread the word. It's a chance to get really creative and inspire others. Here are just a few ideas.
- Put on a show – Get up in front of an audience and tell them about wildlife, what you've been doing or the problems it faces. A class assembly or a school play might be ideal.
- Make a display – In your classroom or a school corridor. Tell people about wildlife in an eye-catching way.
- Get in the paper – Tell people about wildlife and what you've been doing through your local newspaper.
- Write to your MP – Write a letter about a conservation issue you care about, your MP may well sit up and take notice and it could make a difference.
- Don't forget to tell us when you have completed the activity! When you mark the activity as complete, you will be asked to upload a photo or a copy of your letter to help earn your award.
Completing the activity
Use the 'Mark as complete' button at the top of this page to tell us you've completed your activity. You'll need to show us what you did by uploading photographs of what you've done or copies of your letter, if that's what you decided to do.