Join the RSPB at the Global Day of Action
What’s it all about?
On Saturday 6 November 2021, come and march with the RSPB at the Global Day of Action. Together, we'll be the voice of nature. The more of us who march, the louder our voices will be. This is our time to show world leaders at COP26 we want urgent actions and real solutions to the nature and climate emergency.
When we come together, we can change the world #MyClimateAction
By registering, the RSPB can keep you up to date on everything you need to know to join the Global Day of Action. We can also inform you of any changes to meeting locations and times. Register now.
Everything You Need To Know About COP26
COP26 is a climate change conference held in Glasgow between 31 October and 12 November. World leaders will get together to discuss ways to mitigate the nature and climate emergency. So our key messages at the Global Day of Action are:
- The nature and climate emergency is one and the same.
- The decline of nature affects everyone.
- We need to keep global warming below the 1.5 of pre-industrial levels. Otherwise, the impacts will be disastrous.
- When we come together, we can change the world.
- The nature and climate emergency is the fight that unites us all. The RSPB is proud and visible in this fight.