Weird Fish t-shirt giveaway
Weird Fish t-shirt giveaway winners
Our Weird Fish competition is now closed and we have two winners!
The winners of the Robin Hood t-shirts from Weird Fish clothing are Sam Taft from Facebook and Karen Hollis from Twitter.
1. This competition is open to all UK residents aged over 18, except any employee of or person directly connected with the RSPB and their immediate family members. Proof of age will be required.
2. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted by answering the question that will be posted within the RSPB social media channel, RSPB Love Nature Facebook and RSPB Nature’s Voice Twitter. All entries must be submitted using the comments section of the post.
4. The Competition will be posted on 3 September. The RSPB must receive entries by midnight on 7 September 2018. Any entry which is late, incomplete or inappropriate will be deemed invalid at the discretion of the RSPB.
5. The RSPB accepts no responsibility for any technical failure, malfunction or any other problem with any server, internet access system or otherwise which may result in any entry being lost, corrupted or not properly registered or recorded. No responsibility will be taken for damaged or lost entries.
6. The judges shall put all the entries into a name generator and one winner will be selected. The judges’ decisions shall be final. No correspondence regarding the results will be entered into.
7. The winner shall receive a t-shirt of their chosen size from Weird Fish.
8. The winner will be notified by a direct message through RSPB Love Nature Facebook and direct message on RSPB Nature’s voice Twitter page. They must respond by providing a postal address and size to claim their prize. Once this has been confirmed the RSPB will send the winner their prize directly. If a winner does not respond with this information, to the RSPB within 2 days of being notified by the RSPB, then they will forfeit their prize and a replacement winner will be selected from the other applicants.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The RSPB accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to the prize which may occur during delivery to the winner’s address.
11. The prize is provided by Weird Fish Clothing, Freedom House, Rutherford Way, Cheltenham, GL51 9TU. The RSPB reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if necessary.
12. The winner's name will be published and announced on Monday 10 September 2018 on RSPB Love Nature Facebook page and RSPB Nature’s Voice Twitter page.
13. Full copyright title remains with the author/owner of any entry. Please see the full Terms and Conditions below.
14. The RSPB reserves the right to refuse entry or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting your entry to the RSPB, you agree to be legally bound by the Rules and these Terms and Conditions.
2. The RSPB reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
3. Any entry must be your original work and it must not infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
5. By submitting an entry, you agree to waive any moral rights contained in your entry. Any entry you provide shall be non-confidential.
6. By submitting an entry, you agree the RSPB may use the material for any purpose and in any way it chooses, including, but not limited to, marketing, publicity, advertising and presentations.
7. The RSPB (including its subsidiaries, agents or distributors) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage or for any costs, claims or demands of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of the use of your entry or any part thereof.
8. Insofar as is permitted by law, the RSPB, its subsidiaries, agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the RSPB, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. You agree to indemnify the RSPB (and its subsidiaries) against any claim from any third party for any breach of the Rules or these Terms and Conditions.
10. The RSPB reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the RSPB Love Nature Facebook website and RSPB Nature’s voice twitter.
11. The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media. You agree that your personal data may be used for this purpose.
12. Any entry you provide shall be non-confidential.
14. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
16. This competition is governed by English law and English Courts have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (the RSPB) is a registered charity in England & Wales no. 207076 and in Scotland no. SC037654 whose registered address is at The Lodge, Sandy, Bedfordshire SG19 2DL.