Win a Lake Break
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- 1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the RSPB, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. Proof of age may be requested.
- 2. Participants need to make a donation of £1 or more in order to enter the prize draw automatically.
- 3. Donation must be made online at rspb.org.uk/awakevyrnwy OR by post to the RSPB, The Lodge, Sandy, SG19 2DL, over the phone at 01767 693680one entry per person OR one entry per household is permitted. All calls will be charged at standard network rates.
- 4. The opening date for entries is 3 September 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight on 31st December 2019. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- 5. The RSPB accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- 6. A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process OR supervised by an independent person] in January 2020.
- 7. The winner will receive a one-night stay in a Premier Lake View room at the Lake Vyrnwy Hotel, to include Breakfast and Dinner in the award-winning Tower Restaurant with access to the Spa during the stay. Please note, travel costs not included.
- 8. The winner will be notified by email or, failing that, by post, using details provided at entry before the end of January 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the RSPB within 21 days of being notified by the RSPB, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the RSPB will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- 9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 14 days of being notified of their win.
- 10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- 11. The prize is supplied by the Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa, Llanwddyn, Powys, SY10 0LY and is subject to further terms and conditions imposed by the Supplier. The prize is valid for 6 months from receipt of voucher, excludes Bank holiday weekends and some exclusions may apply. The RSPB reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the RSPB's control makes it necessary to do so.
- 12. The decision of the RSPB regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- 13. The RSPB reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- 1. By submitting your entry to the RSPB, you agree to be legally bound by the Rules and these Terms and Conditions.
- 2. The RSPB reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- 3. Insofar as is permitted by law, the RSPB, its subsidiaries, agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the RSPB, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- 4. You agree to indemnify the RSPB and its subsidiaries against any claim from any third party for any breach of these terms and conditions.
- 5. The RSPB reserves the right to update the Rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on rspb.org.uk/awakevyrnwy.
- 7. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 8. The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (the RSPB) is a registered charity in England & Wales no. 207076 and in Scotland no. SC037654 whose registered address is at The Lodge, Sandy, Bedfordshire SG19 2DL.
 All bookings are subject to availability and limitations (bank holidays, etc) may apply. All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. No refund will be given in the event of non-redemption during the 12 month validity period and no change will be given if the full amount is not spent. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers
and such vouchers shall not be refunded. This voucher has no monetary voucher and is non transferrable. For full terms and conditions please refer to www.lakevyrnwy.com.