Full facilities information
- Visitor Centre toilets are open daily between 9am and 5pm.
Car park open daily, 9am - 5pm.
- 130 spaces
- 10 Blue Badge spaces
- £4 parking fee / RSPB members free
- Drop-off at visitor centre arranged by telephone (01633 636363)
All toilets have level, step-free access.
There are accessible toilets on-site.
Cafe is open 10am-4pm for hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, cake, snacks and ice cream.
- The shop is located in the visitor centre.
- Opening hours: 10am – 4.30pm.
- It stocks a wide range of binoculars and telescopes, bird food, bird feeders and gifts.
Two baby changing facilities available.
- Multiple picnic tables.
- The café can provide take-away drinks and snacks on request.
£3, £5 or £7 for the day.
- Natural viewing opportunities throughout the reserve.
- Viewing screens located at various points of interest.
Four main trails.