Full facilities information
If you'd like to use the community room for a meeting, event or children’s party please call in advance to book the room on 028 9265 1936.
- Open every day 9am - 5pm.
- On Christmas Day the toilets and carpark will be open 11am - 3pm.
- When the car park gates are closed please park outside the gates.
- 14 spaces
- No height restrictions.
- Tarmac surface.
- There is one unisex toilet and one men’s toilet.
- The toilets are open from 9am - 5pm daily.
There is one disabled access toilet.
Nearest refreshments, including hot food, at Gawleys Gate pub, 1.5 miles (2 km) away.
- No shop facility on-site.
Picnic area on a cut-grass surface. Small pond accessed by an all-weather path though the wildlife garden.
- Binoculars and pond dipping kit are available free of charge (when site is manned).
- Activities for groups of 8+ are available by arrangement.
- Guided walks available for groups of eight people or more by arrangement. Pond dipping also available by arrangement. Call 028 9265 1936 to arrange.
- Hide overlooking lough and reedbed.
- Viewing platform overlooking the wet meadows, reedbed and lough
Two nature trails - 200m trail around the wildlife garden, and 500m all-weather wheelchair accessible trail through the woodland and across the meadows to the hide.
- Community room available for hire – to make a booking call 028 9265 1936.
- School groups welcome by prior arrangement.