Plan your visit
The Rathlin West Light Seabird Centre is open every day from 1 April - 15 September 2019.
- 1 – 30 April 2019: 11am - 4pm
- 1 May - 31 August 2019: 10am - 5pm
- 1 – 15 September 2019: 11am - 4pm
- Free entrance to RSPB members
Free entrance for first child
Free entrance for under 5s
- Free entrance for carers
- Other discounts
Free entry for island residents.
Car park off-site
Accessible toilets off-site
How to get here
Follow signed Sustrans route (route 93) from Rathlin harbour, approximately four miles away.
Ferry from Ballycastle, Co Antrim. Private Minibus service and bicycle hire available on the island. Walking trail guide available.
Group booking information
What will the weather be like?
Contact Rathlin Island
- RSPB Rathlin Island, Ballycastle BT54 6SB
- 028 2076 0062 (in season 24 March to September 2018) or 028 9049 1547 (off season)