Full facilities information
The Visitor Centre is currently closed for refurbishment.
Due to the rebuilding of the Visitor Centre, parking at South Stack is currently restricted. There is no turning space for coaches and large motorhomes. Charges apply from 9am - 5pm.
- Parking for cars and vans is free for the first 2 hours, thereafter £2.50 for the whole day for non-members.
- Parking is free to RSPB members (if membership card is displayed on the dashboard).
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders (3 spaces)
- Parking is free to motorcyclists.
- Anglesey residents can purchase a £20 annual pass (see below).
Anglesey annual resident pass
Available from the lower car park. Each pass covers 2 vehicles. Valid for 12 months.
- Please bring photo ID (driving license, passport or work ID card) and proof of Anglesey residence (eg utility or council tax bill).
- Payable by cash, credit or debit card.
- Please display this pass in your windscreen/on your dashboard.
The RSPB car park is at grid ref: SH211818.
- No height restriction.
- No lighting.
- No formal drop-off point.
- Strictly no overnight parking.
Toilets are currently closed due to construction work.
A single unisex accessible toilet is situated in the first car park.
The cafe is currently closed due to major construction work.
The shop is closed during construction work.
Baby changing facilities are not currently available.
- Our usual picnic tables are not currently available.
Booking is required.
Ellin's Tower Seabird Centre is currently closed.
Three new trails available - map available from the welcome van.
The play area is closed during construction work.