Full facilities information
The Visitor Centre is open from 10am - 5pm daily (except Christmas Day).
- 6 Blue Badge spaces
- The RSPB car park is at grid ref: SH211818, complete with marked disabled car parking bays and cycle racks.
- No height restriction.
- No lighting.
- No formal drop-off point.
Male & female toilets are situated in the visitor centre.
A single unisex accessible toilet is situated in the visitor centre.
- We offer a warm welcome, freshly-prepared, locally-sourced food and drinks, plenty of indoor and outdoor seating - and, of course, a dazzling view.
- The café serves a range of drinks, snacks and ice creams every day from 10am with the catering team serving up an additional range of delicious hot food between 10am - 3pm every day.
- Vegetarian & vegan options available. Allergies catered for.
- Open from 10 am to 5 pm daily (except Christmas Day).
- The shop stocks a large range of binoculars and telescopes, books, bird food, bird feeders, nestboxes and gifts.
Situated in the unisex accessible toilet in the visitor centre.
- Seven picnic tables.
- Visitors are welcome to consume their own food and drink here.
Booking is required.
Ellin's Tower Seabird Centre.
Three new trails available - map available from the Visitor Centre.
Playground with see saw, basket swing, stepping logs and climbing frame.