Full facilities information
The Visitor Centre is currently closed. We have a welcome van in the car park for Ellin's Tower.
Due to the rebuilding of the Visitor Centre, parking at South Stack is currently restricted. Reduced rates apply for the remainder of 2019 while the work is taking place, and there is no turning space for coaches and large motorhomes. Charges apply from 9am - 5pm.
- Parking for cars and vans is free for the first 2 hours, thereafter £2.50 for the whole day for non-members.
- Parking is free to RSPB members (if membership card is displayed on the dashboard).
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders (3 spaces)
- Parking is free to motorcyclists.
- Anglesey residents can purchase a £20 annual pass (see below).
Anglesey annual resident pass
Available from the lower car park. Each pass covers 2 vehicles. Valid for 12 months.
- Please bring photo ID (driving license, passport or work ID card) and proof of Anglesey residence (eg utility or council tax bill).
- Payable by cash, credit or debit card.
- Please display this pass in your windscreen/on your dashboard.
The RSPB car park is at grid ref: SH211818.
- No height restriction.
- No lighting.
- No formal drop-off point.
- Strictly no overnight parking.
Temporary male & female toilets are situated in the first car park.
A single unisex accessible toilet is situated in the first car park.
The cafe is currenrtly closed due to major construction work. A catering van selling hot and cold drinks and freshly-made sandwiches is situated in the first car park. Mon ar Lwy ice cream is available.
The catering van is open 10am-5pm, but is dependent on the weather.
The shop is closed during construction work.
Baby changing facilities are not currently available.
- Our usual picnic tables are not currently available.
- Visitors are welcome to consume their own food and drink here.
Booking is required.
Ellin's Tower Seabird Centre.
Three new trails available - map available from the welcome van.
The play area is closed during construction work.