North Pennine Dales focus area
The North Pennines is a special place for nature. The landscape has the highest density of breeding waders in mainland UK and more than 80 per cent of England’s black grouse.
Our services include:
- Arranging breeding bird surveys to establish which species are using the farm.
- Help with understanding and managing agri-environment schemes.
- Helping to secure amendments to agri-environment schemes.
- Assisting with new applications for agri-environment schemes.
- Advice on managing, restoring or creating woodland and other habitats for wildlife.
- Advice on managing farmland habitats outside of schemes.
- Production of a management calendar and map tailored to your farm.